Wheel Testing Technician
DriveRightData is a rapidly expanding worldwide vehicle, tire and rim data providers with developers and teams of staff positioned around the globe. We have recently opened a wheel testing facility in Fullerton and are looking for staff to grow with the business.
Our Company requires an enthusiastic individual with a passion for vehicles. The role involves working with wheel testing machinery, handling the leading wheels available in the US marketplace and new to market. There will also be off site vehicle data collection. Physical work is required and also the use of computers to input data and research vehicles specific to the US and Canadian markets.
Full training will be given on all aspects of the position and there is the opportunity to grow and develop within the Company.
The successful candidate will be:
– Willing to change a wheel and tire
– Lift items weighing at least 45lbs
– Over 18 years of age
– Able to communicate clearly
– Able to follow sequential detailed instructions
– Willing to perform a variety of physical and administrative tasks.
– Able to focus on details to produce precise work as required
– A holder of a full, clean valid driver licence
– Able to use Excel and Microsoft products.
– Educated to the level of high school graduate / GED or higher.
Any previous automotive experience and market knowledge is an advantage.
This is a full time position of 40 hours per week on a shift basis. The position is based at our Fullerton, Orange Country office and excellent health packages are available from the first day of employment.
Please apply in writing and send a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org