DriveRightData is experiencing rapid growth and is expanding its footprint worldwide as a premier vehicle, wheel and tyre fitment data provider. With top developers and professionally specialised teams staffed around the globe, DriveRightData is committed to further growing its presence in the UK market to become a global industry leader.
Reporting to the Director – Global Sales, as Business Development Director – UK this position is responsible for achieving sales targets by selling a variety of business solutions including data, software capability and analytics services within the Automotive Aftermarket, Insurance, Manufacturing, Vehicle Leasing and Software sectors. This will be achieved through building and maintaining exceptional customer relationships with both existing and prospective clients across the specified territory.
• Build relationships with C-Level buyers/key influences across the client’s organisation.
• Lead and be accountable for sales activity within a region.
• Qualify and progress in-bound leads to close.
• Develop and manage a territory plan that generates sufficient pipeline to meet annual quota and targets.
• Consult with clients to craft solutions and value propositions, meeting their specific needs’ and demands.
• Develop and write customer facing proposals and RFP responses, that meet or exceed client needs.
• Facilitate complex negotiations, leading to long-term agreements and client commitments.
• Build long, high value exceptional client relationships.
• Develop a strong personal network of contacts, continually be aware of the market changes and needs in terms of both clients and competitors and provide valuable information back into the business.
• Manage and develop the business relationships for several strategic and/or large, complex allocated accounts and prospects to achieve revenue targets.
• Subject matter expert in an aspect of business, financial, products/services, the market and the needs of assigned accounts.
• Negotiate and manage the contracting process between DriveRightData and client organisations.
• Identify, build and develop relationships with key stakeholders to maximise revenue opportunities.
• Identify market opportunities for new products and solutions, building a business case and championing through the product development process.
• Identify and develop new market/sector opportunities for existing capabilities.
• Contribute to the implementation of marketing activities and business development initiatives.
• Manage and build a revenue pipeline that records and tracks all self-generated and assigned revenue opportunities, which will be used for prioritising sales activity and corporate forecasting.
• Provide comprehensive contact reporting and revenue pipeline information into a CRM system.
• Acts as a trusted advisor, becoming integral to the planning processes of each client, prospect, partner or agency by thoroughly understanding their respective business objectives.
• Collaborate with other colleagues across the business to maximise revenue.
• Collaborate with DriveRightData staff to achieve the highest levels of customer service.
• Travel: Circa 60% home based with requirement to attend UK office locations when required.
• Coach, mentor and support the development of team members.
• Encourage a high-performance team mentality.
Skills & Experience
• Strong sales skills and demonstrable business development track record.
• Experience in selling directly into C-level executive leaders and selling application development solutions.
• Ability to effectively communicate across the client organisation; from hands-on technical resources to C-level executives.
• Strong networking skills and contacts inside and outside the organisation.
• Strong public speaking and communicating skills.
• Good influencing and negotiating skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Strong organisation skills.
• Educated to degree level.
• Valid full UK driving license.
Our Compensation Approach
• Basic salary is dependent on experience, value and expected contribution
• We operate incentive plans to recognise and drive performance; we will supply details applicable to this opportunity on a 1:1 basis.
• Employee benefits in line with local market practice – relevant details will be supplied on a 1:1 basis.
To apply for the position, send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com. For further information on DriveRightData, please visit our website www.driverightdata.com