DriveRight Conditions of Use
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by our standard terms and conditions and the following:
- The DriveRight Terms and Conditions of Use
- The DriveRight Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitations of Liability
- The DriveRight Standard Terms and Conditions contained within our contracts
These govern DriveRight’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website and services.
The term ‘DriveRight’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Terms and Conditions of Use
Right to Change
The content of the pages and data of this website is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. See our disclaimer for further details.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
All content and data included in or made available through this or any other DriveRight website, including logos, graphics, design elements and data is the property of DriveRight and is protected by international copyright laws.
License and Access
Subject to your compliance with these Conditions of Use and your payment of any applicable fees, DriveRight grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable license to access and make use of their services. This license does not include any resale of any service, or its contents, or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. All rights not expressly granted to you in these Conditions of Use or any Service Terms are reserved and retained by DriveRight. The licenses granted by DriveRight terminate if you do not comply with these Conditions of Use or any service terms.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password to access our sites and you agree to accept responsibility for any activities that occur under your account. DriveRight reserves the right to refuse service and terminate your account at its sole discretion.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
This disclaimer applies to all information made available by DriveRight.
Considerable effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up to date, and otherwise adequate in all respects. Nevertheless, this information is made available strictly on the basis that DriveRight , its statutory officers, employees, agents, and all other persons responsible for the site, or associated with the compilation, writing, editing, approval or publication of, or any other kind of work in connection with the information:
- 1. disclaim any and all responsibility for any inaccuracy, error, omission, lateness or any other kind of inadequacy, deficiency, or flaw in, or in relation to the information;
- 2. without limiting (1) above, fully exclude any and all liability of any kind, on the part of any and all of them, to any person or entity that chooses to rely upon the information, and
- 3. make the information available on the understanding that users exercise their own skill, care and judgement with respect to its use. Before relying on the material in any important matter, users should carefully evaluate the accuracy, completeness and relevance of the information for their purposes, and should obtain appropriate expert advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
Links to websites other than DriveRight websites are inserted for convenience only and do not constitute endorsement of any information, Product or Services at those sites.
This disclaimer should be read in association with any contract or agreement and does not replace or supersede any such contract or agreement.
Thank you very much for your interest in our company and our website. We take the protection of your personal data and privacy very seriously. We want to ensure that you are fully aware of the collection and use of personal data on our website. Personal data are all data that allow personal identification. The following regulations inform on nature, scope and purpose of the collection as well as its use and processing.
Responsible, as defined by the applicable data protection and privacy law for all language versions of this website except German, is:
DR Publishing Ltd, represented by director Richard Bailey
The Counting House
CARDIFF CF11 0SN
Access data and server log files
For more informative use of our website, i.e. if you do not contact us and thus transmitting data, we only collect those data your browser automatically transmits to our server (server log files). In this case we collect the following data according to art. 6 par. 1 letter f GDPR based on our legitimate interest to enhance the stability and functionality of our website:
• Our visited website
• Date and time of query
• Amount of data sent in byte
• Referrer URL
• Browser type/version
• Used operating system
• Host name of the accessing computer
Those data will not be passed on to third parties nor processed in any other way. We reserve the right to retrospectively check the server log files if there is any indication of illegal use.
DriveRight may process and save customer data insofar as this is necessary for the execution and fulfilment of a request up to the conclusion of the contract as long as DriveRight are obliged to save this data required by law. This applies to offline as well as online contact.
If you send enquiries to us, e.g. via email, the personal data provided are only stored and processed for the sole purpose of dealing with your enquiry and in case of follow-up questions up to the conclusion of a contract with DriveRight. The legal basis for using those data is our legitimate interest to respond to your request according to Art.6 Par.1 letter f GDPR. Those data will not be passed on without your permission. In case establishing contact with us aims at concluding a contract, additional legal basis for data processing is Art.6 Par.1 letter b GDPR. Your data will be deleted after finalizing your request, i.e. if circumstances allow to conclude that the subject matter has been finalized and no other legal preservation duties are in conflict with deleting the data. Exceptions apply only if we have your expressed consent to further use your data or if we reserve the right to further use it, permitted by law and outlined below.
Publication of job offers and online job applications
Personal data transmitted to us electronically in the context of job applications is gathered, stored and used by us for application procedure processes only. The legal basis for processing those data is Art.6 Par. 1 letter b GDPR. Those data will be deleted within two months after concluding the application procedure.
Please note that this website initializes Google Analytics with the setting anonymizeIp. This guarantees anonymized data collection by masking the last part of your IP address.
You can refuse the use of Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set on the computer, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website:
Disable Google Analytics
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html or at https://www.google.de/intl/en_uk/policies/. Please note that on this website, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “anonymizeIp” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).
Objection, deletion, correction and information
You have the right to:
• request information on your personal data processed by us according to Art.15 GDPR. In particular you can request information on the intended purpose of processing, the category of your personal data, the category of recipients your data has been or will be disclosed to, the intended storage time, the existence of the right to correct, delete, restrict processing or object, the right to appeal, the provenience of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of an automated decision making including profiling and if need be any meaningful information on its details;
• immediately request the correction or completion of incorrect personal data stored by us according to Art. 16 GDPR;
• request the deletion of your personal data stored by us according to Art. 17 GDPR, given that processing is not essential to the right to freedom of expression and information, the compliance of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
• request the limitation of processing your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR if you contest the accuracy of your personal data or if processing is unlawful and we don’t need the data anymore but you decline deletion for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or if you objected to processing according to Art. 21 GDPR.
• request to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or request it being sent to another responsible party according to Art. 20 GDPR.
• Complain to a regulatory authority according to Art. 77 GDPR. Generally, this is the regulatory authority of your habitual place of residence or workplace or that of our office.
Given that your personal data are being processed on the basis of legitimate interests according to Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 letter f GDPR, you have the right to object processing upon good causes shown resulting from particular situation.
If you want to make use of your right to object, an email to the responsible office stated above is sufficient.
Disclosure or transmission of data
We will not transmit your personal data to a third party, except the following applies:
• You have given your expressed consent according to Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 letter a GDPR,
• The transmission according to Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 letter f GDPR is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest, meriting protection, in the non-proliferation of your data,
• There is an existing legal obligation for transmission according to Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 letter c GDPR and
• This is legally allowed and, according to Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 letter b GDPR, required for the handling of contractual relationships with you.